- Software detection of movement and people.
- Detection of crossing the virtual line.
- Control of the area.
- IR illumination with a range of 60 m.
- WDR 120 dB – minimizes the effect of different contrast lighting on image quality.
- 3D DNR – spatial noise reduction.
- Support for shooting in vertical resolution (corridor mode) with an aspect ratio of 9:16.
- Defog – Increases the contrast to eliminate the effect of fog or smoke in the scene.
- ROI – the function of freezing on the selected area and simultaneously reducing the resolution in small parts of the frame to optimize the bitrate.
- BLC – Backlight Compensation.
- HLC – local exposure masking.
- Day/Night mode with ICR, with sufficient illumination blocking IR rays (in the dark it is shifted to increase the sensitivity of the matrix and the backlight).
Audio: audio in/out 1/1
WDR: WDR (120 dB)
Maximum video output resolution: 2592×1944
Image sensor: 1/2.8″ CMOS
Bitrate (Mb/sec): 8
Power supply: DC 12 V, PoE
Lens (mm): 2.7-13.5
Weight Net (kg): 0.635
Ingress protection: IP67
Dimensions (mm): 234.2×77.3×73.2
Power consumption, Watt: 7.2
Working temperature, C°: -40…+60
Day/Night Mode: Mechanic IR-filter
Network interfaces: RJ-45
There are no reviews yet.