- Detection of people.
- Motion detection software.
- Control of the area.
- Finding abandoned items.
- Virtual line crossing detection, crossing statistics.
- WDR 120 dB – neutralizes the effect of different-contrast lighting on the image quality.
- 3D DNR – Noise Reduction.
- Shooting in vertically oriented resolution (2160 × 3840).
- Defog – increasing the contrast to eliminate the effect of fog and smoke.
- ROI – fixing on the selected area and simultaneously reducing the resolution in the rest of the frame to optimize the bitrate.
- BLC – Backlight Compensation.
- Day/Night mode with ICR, with sufficient illumination to refract infrared rays.
- Broadcast speed: 8 MP – 15 fps.
Audio: audio in/out 1/1
WDR: WDR (120 dB)
Maximum video output resolution: 3840×2160
Image sensor: 1/2.7″ CMOS
Bitrate (Mb/sec): 10
Power supply: DC 12 V, PoE
Lens (mm): 2.7-13.5
Weight Net (kg): 0.726
Ingress protection: IP67
Dimensions (mm): Ø74.5×215.8
Power consumption, Watt: 13
Working temperature, C°: -40…+60
Day/Night Mode: Mechanic IR-filter
Network interfaces: RJ-45