- Software detection of movement and people.
- Detection of crossing the virtual line.
- Control of the area.
- WDR 120 dB – minimizes the effect of different contrast lighting on image quality.
- 3D DNR – spatial noise reduction.
- Support for shooting in vertical resolution (corridor mode) with an aspect ratio of 9:16.
- Defog – increase the contrast to eliminate the effects of fog or smoke in the scene.
- ROI – the function of freezing on the selected area and simultaneously reducing the resolution in small parts of the frame to optimize the bitrate.
- BLC – Backlight Compensation.
- HLC – local exposure masking.
- Day/Night mode with ICR, with sufficient illumination blocking IR rays (in the dark it is shifted to increase the sensitivity of the matrix and the backlight).
- Broadcast speed: 5 megapixels – 15 frames per second, 4 megapixels – 20 frames per second, 3 megapixels and below – 25 frames per second.
Audio: audio in/out 1/1
WDR: WDR (120 dB)
Maximum video output resolution: 2592×1944
Image sensor: 1/2.8″ CMOS
Bitrate (Mb/sec): 8
Power supply: DC 12 V, PoE
Lens (mm): 2.7-13.5
Weight Net (kg): 0.52
Ingress protection: IP66
Dimensions (mm): Ø116.1×90.9
Power consumption, Watt: 7.2
Working temperature, C°: -40…+60
Day/Night Mode: Mechanic IR-filter
Network interfaces: RJ-45