- DWDR is a digital image processing that eliminates the effect caused by changes in the level of scene illumination.
- 3D DNR – Spatial Noise Reduction.
- ROI (region of interest) – high image quality in a selected area with a corresponding decrease in resolution in other parts of the frame (bitrate optimization).
- Compression with H.265 and H.264 codecs.
- IR illumination with a range of 15 m.
- Day/Night mode with ICR: When there is enough light, the filter blocks IR rays, optimizing colour reproduction, and in the dark, mechanically shifts away from the sensor to increase its sensitivity and backlight performance.
- The broadcast speed is 15 frames per second.
- Metal case.
- Support for PoE – receiving power over twisted pair simultaneously with data transfer.
- TR-D4D5 (2.8 mm) is built on a 1/2.7″ progressive scan CMOS sensor with a sensitivity of 0.005 lux. It is equipped with a lens with a fixed focal length of 2.8 mm, a horizontal viewing angle of 102 °, vertical – 66 °. Power supply – DC 12 V or PoE Max Power Consumption 6.8W Size Ø95×63mm Weight 295g
Maximum video output resolution: 2688×1520
Image sensor: 1/2.7″ CMOS
Bitrate (Mb/sec): 8
Power supply: DC 12 V, PoE
Lens (mm): 2.8
Weight Net (kg): 0.295
Ingress protection: IP66
Dimensions (mm): Ø95×63
Power consumption, Watt: 6.8
Working temperature, C°: -40…+60
Day/Night Mode: Mechanic IR-filter
Network interfaces: RJ-45
There are no reviews yet.