- Motion detection (software sensor).
- WDR 120 dB – minimizes the effect of different contrast lighting on image quality.
- 3D DNR – spatial noise reduction.
- Support for shooting in vertical resolution (corridor mode) with an aspect ratio of 9:16.
- Defog – increase the contrast to eliminate the effects of fog or smoke in the scene.
- ROI – the function of freezing on the selected area and simultaneously reducing the resolution in insignificant parts of the frame.
- BLC – Backlight Compensation.
- HLC – local exposure masking.
- Day/Night mode with ICR, with sufficient illumination to refract infrared rays (in the dark it is shifted to increase the sensitivity of the matrix and the operation of the backlight).
Audio: audio in/out 1/1
WDR: WDR (120 dB)
Maximum video output resolution: 2592×1944
Image sensor: 1/2.8″ CMOS
Bitrate (Mb/sec): 8
Power supply: DC 12 V, PoE
Lens (mm): 1.4
Weight Net (kg):0.38
Ingress protection: IP65
Dimensions (mm): Ø120×58
Power consumption, Watt: 6.72
Working temperature, C°: -30…+60
Day/Night Mode: Mechanic IR-filter
Network interfaces: RJ-45